We’re happy to report that we are releasing a plugin that will allow Google My Business users to easily publish their latest reviews on their WordPress websites.
Some of the features of this plugin:
- Connect your WordPress website to the Google Places API.
- Easily customize the way the reviews are displayed. All colors are changeable.
- Allows you to hide or show the image of the reviewer.
- Use it as a Shortcode, or a Widget.
- Allows to filter reviews based on rating (display reviews above a certain rating).
This plugin uses the Google Places API, Google only provides information for the latest 5 reviews for any business through this API, therefore this plugin will always only display 5 or less reviews, depending on your configuration.
A video about the plugin and how to use it:
Adnan loves programming and is always keen on learning about new technology related to web development.